WHAT CHANGE DO YOU?
George Bush has been in office for 7-1/2 years. The first six years the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
American's were buying new cars, taking cruises,
vacations on the seas, living large!...
American's wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress
& yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right!.....
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
2) Gasoline is now over $4.00 a gallon & climbing!
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase)
Americans have seen their home's equity drop by
$12 TRILLION DOLLARS & prices are still dropping
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) As I write, THE DOW is probing another low "11,300"
TRILLION DOLLARS HAS
EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS,
BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!
YEP , IN
2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...
AND WE SURE AS HELL GOT IT!!!....
is the DEMOCRATS CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT-- AND THE POLLS SAY
HE'S GONNA BE "THE MAN" -- CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....
JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YA THINK YOU CAN STAND???
<-BACK 1 Table of contents NEXT->